CCI Mechanical has a strong culture of performance and team success. With 300 employees performing the design, fabrication, installation and service of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and building automation systems, we are the leader in our markets. With strong benefits and bonus programs, including profit sharing and 401k plans, we have a strong core of long-term employees along with young talent.
AUTOMATION PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple building automation installation projects and maintaining positive customer relationships. Key duties include tracking project progress, completing labor and cost forecasts, and managing documentation such as purchase orders, change orders, RFI's, and contract documents. The project manager facilitates communication between the design engineer, field programmer, field technician, and installation subcontractor.
- Coordinate and manage multiple automation installation projects while remaining organized.
- Maintain project contracts including mast subcontracts, subcontracts, and change orders.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with members of the company, clients, subcontractors, and other contractors.
- Track and Order project equipment and material.
- Anticipate and be able to meet short and/or unpredictable deadlines.
- Understand and conform to company policies and procedures.
- Recognize and utilize the company's resources effectively and efficiently.
- Plan, organize and carry out assigned job responsibilities within established time parameters.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Conduct self-study to improve knowledge of required job skills and stay informed of industry changes.
- Adhere to safety policies and lead by example by completing Pre-Task Plans, Good Work Practices, and Leadership in the Field.
- Manage project financials and create project financial forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience with a minimum of 3-5 years project management experience, preferred in HVAC control and automation.
- Extensive overall computer and automation experience.
- Thorough understanding of the construction process.
- Demonstrated track record of completing projects on schedule and within budget.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Superior decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Competent working with AutoCAD, Visio, Microsoft Project (or similar) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Metasys or Alerton Software a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical system drawings and electrical wiring and schematics.
- Strong planning, scheduling, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work as team player, be flexible and maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to write, edit and understand sequences of operations.
- Ability to read and understand project drawings and specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with consulting engineers regarding design, implementation and commissioning.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.