S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for creating job schedules, coordinating the delivery of tools and fabrications, identifying and managing the personnel assigned to each project, and tracking labor efficiency. In addition, the individual will be responsible for representing the company at job progress meetings and initiating change orders.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately define project requirements.
- Create job schedules.
- Coordinate the delivery of tools and fabrication.
- Identify and manage the personnel assigned to each project and track their labor efficiency.
- Represent the company at job progress meetings.
- Initiate change orders as needed.
- Complete contract progress billings as required.
- Estimate remaining "cost-to-complete" for monthly WIP reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients on assigned projects.
- Work with clients to brainstorm creative solutions to problems to ensure their needs are met through our customized solutions.
- Monitor assigned projects following established guidelines to ensure they are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with team members regarding project needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Read and analyze job cost reports.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from management.
- Assist with collections as required.
- Ability to read blueprints and work with design team.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education / Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the fire protection industry, estimating, project management is required. Extensive knowledge of NFPA and industry standards is required. Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications is required.
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.