Project Manager *Title:* Project Manager
*Location:* Theodore, AL
*Salary:* $90,000 - $103,000
*Requirements:* Project Management, Program Management, Manufacturing
This is a FULL-TIME position, working in Theodore, AL. This is an on-site position. We have been in business for over 160 years and have over 1,000 employees! We are currently doing well. Over the last 2 years, we have increased our headcount by 12% in our engineering group.
We are seeking someone who has strong project management skills and can keep teams on time and under budget.
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Main point of contact for customers
- Coordinate all activities of project personnel to ensure the deliverables are met on time.
- Control the project schedules and costs
- Understand customer specifications and manage expectations.
- Oversee the in-house design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation phases.
- Provide technical guidance to problems.
- Handle all material purchases.
What You Need for this Position Program Management experience
Understands budgeting and forecasting
Manufacturing experience, vessel or industrial equipment a plus
Managing Multiple projects
Experience working with Industry Standard Codes (ASME, B31, ASTM, AWS, OSHA)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary - $90K - $103K
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with company match - 4.5% Matching
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!