Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a 40 year old Colorado Springs General Contractor looking for experienced Project Managers that want their long-term home! Our goal is always to outperform others while making a positive impact on our local community.
NOTE: Must have 5+ years experience with Commercial GC on projects > $5M+.
-Relocation provided if necessary-
What You Will Be Doing As a Project Manager, you will be overseeing projects from conception to completion.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Supervising Project Engineers
- Reading blue prints, structural drawings, plan sets, etc.
- Create/update budget
- Prep/present proposals
- Work closely with Senior PM's and Exec's to negotiate contracts
- Conduct onsite meetings
- Support quality control
- Interviewing/hiring employees
- Planning, assigning, directing work
- Reviewing performance
- Addressing/resolving issues
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years Project Management experience with Commercial GC
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management (or related)
- < 2 companies in 5 years or < 3 companies in 10 years
- Prior experience on projects $5M+
- Effective leadership, communication and organizational skills
What's In It for You - Salary - $85-120k (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ match
- PTO with Holidays
- Car allowance & gas card
- Sign on bonus potential
- Relocation available
- Opportunity for long term growth!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!