ECS is seeking a Project Coordinator - Entry to work in our Orlando, FL office.
The mission of the United States (U.S.) Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) is to develop, acquire, provide, and sustain simulation, training, testing and modeling solutions to optimize warfighter readiness. PEO STRI's vision is to be the provider of choice for simulation, training and testing solutions to optimize soldier and unit readiness. PEO STRI provides training aids, devices, simulators, simulations, instrumentation, targets and threat simulators for training and testing.
The SETA II contract provides for Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) to PEO STRI and limited requirements of PEO STRI customers, related to PEO STRI's mission.
- Provides management support to acquisition project teams across the life cycle.
- Prepares and reviews acquisition documentation and supports the assessment of development efforts.
- Responsible to coordinate actions across the project team.
- Provide coordination of the programs that are within the sustainment life cycle.
- Coordinate all facility activities across multiple buildings and support moves/relocations of office furniture/equipment.
- Support the review of facility documentation and provide representation of the project office meetings and reviews.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Communication - written and oral
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.