Project Controls Cost Analyst, Life Sciences
Job Description Summary
This senior level role will manage all cost management activities of one or multiple complex projects. The role will make an immediate impact at a client by working with senior project managers, clients, and other key stakeholders to support high-level strategic cost plans to support the client through the early phases of the project lifecycle to the closeout. Will work with the Senior project manager and/or project controls manager to develop a plan for the long-term support of the project including building, managing and reporting cost reports and analysis. Must have exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving.
"Cushman & Wakefield is always looking for great talent to join our team. We are currently building our talent pipeline for future business wins. Please view and apply if you are interested in learning more about this potential opportunity and any others we expect to have open shortly."
- Establish the cost management program and deliverables to be used on large scale capital programs (tools, technology, processes and procedures)
- Integrate all third plans and cost components into integrated cost plan
- Lead effort to provide detailed analysis to the project manager, client, CM, engineering or other 3rd parties on cost risk, issues, and/or mitigations
- Drive the accruals and forecast process for the projects including detailed monthly, biweekly, and/or weekly as required
- Support the risk management process and plan
- Support facilitation of quantitative risk assessments when required.
- Develop and lead the earned value component of complex manufacturing programs
- Support development of project control and project execution plan
- Review/approve invoices from subcontractors and third party
- Assist with the development of RFPs, RFQs and other project related contract negotiations
- Drive the development of project estimates
- Drive value engineering process
- Assist in the development of cost management procedures for C&W and clients as required
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.