EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: Program Project Coordinator (SHC) for EMCOR at Stanford Health Care
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS) has an immediate need for a Program Project Coordinator. This position can be performed remotely
The Facilities Program Project Coordinator plans and participates in the performance of varied and responsible work in project administration and operation of programs or projects. He / She provides varied project coordination / management support and technical assistance to managerial staff (with a focus on assigned projects, programs and operations). These activities include project budget preparation, reconciling and monitoring; report preparation and liaison with other project coordinators for facilitating the smooth operation of projects. Reviews and updates department policies and procedures of Stanford Health Clinics that are compatible with The Joint Commission requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification.
They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned. Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patients' rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings. Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the C-I-CARE Standards of the Hospital. C-I-CARE is the foundation of Stanford's patient-experience and represents a framework for patient-centered interactions.
- Maintains liaison with other programs, offices, contacts and departments at SHC to coordinate program business and to accomplish program objectives. Interfaces with external organizations as appropriate to ensure cooperative efforts are enhanced and available resources are utilized.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets. Monitors, verifies, and reconciles expenditure of budgeted funds as appropriate
- Customer relationship with strategic planning.
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in the implementation of activities including, but not limited to: seminars, conferences, workshops, short courses, clubs, shows, public events and other related programs. Develops and coordinates new ideas and concepts for program themes. Coordinate all program logistics, materials and resources.
- Provides assistance to management staff within assigned areas to support the accomplishment of program objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, and administers activities of assigned programs to include developing, implementing, and supervising related procedures, processes, services and systems. Train employees in proper methods and procedures and ensure correctness of work.
- Advises supervisor/manager as to the status of current activities and additional or expanded program requirements. Makes recommendations for solutions to problems identified.
- Reviews and evaluates program effectiveness, investigate trends, and recommend and implement modifications to supervisor/manager to improve program effectiveness.
- Coordinates and/or participates in public relations activities to include preparing and supervising the production of brochures, bulletins, newsletters and other promotional materials and/or publications, preparing press releases, designing ads and fliers, and responding to inquiries. Develops plans and schedules for release of publicity materials.
- Serves as a STAR representative for RM's, FM's, FC's and Director of Operations
- Provides onboarding for RM's, FM's, FC's and Director of Ops team ensuring that new hires have resources as needed.
EMCOR Facilities Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Facilities Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNotice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of general practices, program, and/or administrative specialty.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications and standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Familiarity and understanding of project management principles and practices.
- Ability to take initiative and independently plan, organize, coordinate, and perform work in various situations where numerous and diverse demands are involved.