Job ID: 217389
Location: REMOTE WORK , FL , US
Date Posted: 2021-05-24
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is looking for an IT Project Management Lead who will be responsible for a team of project managers to successfully deliver on engineering projects to a customer. This lead will provide oversight to a team of project managers as well as be responsible for managing IT projects.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS
- Manage project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Execute the project to comply with approved requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, matrixed technical resources and project management staff.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. responsibilities for each employee)
- Manage performance requirements to the program baseline and identify and analyze minor variances, and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with the project management practices used at USACE.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience
- 8+ years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager
- 4+ years of resource management
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
- Networking, store/compute, and/or cloud experience
- Must have Interim Secret to start
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.