Through direct engagement with partners around the world, the Network Investments team seeks to develop scalable infrastructure to connect and empower communities. The Program Management and Operations team, as part of the Business Operations team, drives business excellence by increasing transparency, efficiency and trust across Network Investments. If you are passionate about telecommunications, making the world more open and connected and have a desire to leverage your program management skills and infrastructure technical and business knowledge, this is a great role for you. As a Program Manager, you'll use your technical expertise to lead complex programs from start to finish. You'll connect the dots across teams with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and deliver a successful outcome.
Program Manager, Network Investments PMO Responsibilities:
- Provide dynamic support on high priority items for the Program Management and Operations team such as holistic investment portfolio reviews, develop/manage business risks and mitigation, and scale up the Operations function.
- Drive oversight of multiple projects to ensure timely delivery in a fast paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Further develop the team's global risk management approach through process improvement initiatives (i.e. risk monitoring, tooling, and documentation).
- Design greenfield programs: self-start to build and drive programs, define metrics and measurement, identify potential issues, rollout scalable and sustainable operational plans.
- Conduct end-to-end program management, execute hands-on operations with strategy and long term vision, and provide on-the-ground leadership.
- Build and leverage close relationships with cross-functional team, stakeholders, and champion the direction of key initiatives.
- Utilize deep understanding of different aspects of Network Infrastructure to enhance knowledge gaps within the team when necessary.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and being keen in identifying problems and proactively work towards solution.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Extensive global program management experience in network infrastructure fields, with a successful track record of building and implementing greenfield programs.
- Business and technical knowledge of infrastructure network elements, their operations, associated performance, and cost models.
- 10+ years of overall experience with network procurement, investments, strategy, project management, operations, or related fields.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or Technical relevant field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
- Experience partnering with various internal stakeholders, including Infrastructure Legal, Policy, Regulatory, Finance, and analytical teams.
- Experience managing business operations work in a network infrastructure related field.
- Experience serving as a technical lead of large global infrastructure programs.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.