About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Program Manager (F) Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required.
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is currently soliciting applicants for a upcoming new business opportunity in the Washington Metropolitan area. All applicants must hold a current TS-SCI w\ full scope polygraph clearance.
EMCOR Government Services is recruiting for the role of Program Manager, Secure Services. EMCOR is preparing to respond to a government RFP for the facilities operations of a secure government facility. This position will provide direction and oversight to site-based senior level management staff. Working through subordinate leaders, responsibilities include client interaction, financial planning and management, interaction on human resources management, operations improvement, and planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and controlling assigned contract functions. Working with an Executive Directors, this role will develop, execute, and oversee strategic operational changes to improve service delivery, financial performance and meet current and future direction from EGS and EMCOR Leadership
******This position is contingent upon contract award*****
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: General duties and responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- A significant percentage of this position is the knowledge, understanding, and execution of integrated facility management services in the secure services environment. To meet this requirement, the successful applicate must hold an active TS-SCI w\poly clearance.
- Ensure Managers provide operational and financial support of assigned contracts. Ensure defined scope of work (SOW), including: the performance of daily operations, scheduled maintenance; IDIQ construction and renovations; administration of subcontracts is continuously met.
- Oversee and manage Site-Base Management staff.
- Maintains a strong business relationship with current client.
- Ensures subordinate managers maintain liaison with architects, engineers and contractors/ subcontractors engaged in plant expansion, renovation, or other major projects or general contracting opportunities.
- Travels to all contract sites on a scheduled basis to ensure SOW requirements, EGS policies and procedures to include the administration, coordination, performance, and monitoring of operational and business activities of projects are met on a consistent basis.
- Collaboratively work with EGS senior leadership and staff managers on SG&A control and P&L management.
- Analyze operations to determine potential enhancements or improvements to facilities operational procedures and activities. Recommend appropriate actions or solutions to client consistent with contractually defined goals.
- Ensure consistent and accurate interpretation and application of human resource policies and procedures. Interpret and administer policies pertaining to the recruitment and retention of employees. Manage various personnel issues through constant communication with HR Business Partners.
- Maintains a strong safety and quality control programs in conjunction with the EGS Safety and Quality Director\Manager.
- Ensures that all employees follow the Government and EMCOR\EBS IT Business Systems and Cybersecurity requirements.
- Leads project start up and shut down efforts on assigned work. This includes traveling to assigned sites, working with EGS project staff, client staff and EGS support staff to ensure a complete, detailed, and timely project start. Ensures follow up continues through the early project stages by operations and support staff members.
- Review quarterly financial forecasts and monthly updates. Ensures that contracts are managed in a manner that meets all contractual requirements and EBS financial goals.
- In consultation with the subordinate leaders and HR Business Partner, make decisions concerning the hiring, promotion, and termination of account staff.
- prospective clients.
- Must have an active TS-SCI w\Full-scope clearance
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university in engineering, business, or a closely related field, and 12 years' experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity for supporting large campus style facilities ; or a high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma or equivalent, 8 years of related engineering field or business experience, and 12 years' experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity for supporting large campus style facilities
- Personnel management experience with excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Experience as a manager working with labor unions or managing service employees working under the Service Contract Act.
- Experience in managing work covered by Davis Bacon Act requirements.
- Project Management Professional, capable of succeeding in cost controls, budgeting, scoping, planning, estimating, procurement, scheduling, change management, tracking, Contractor dispute resolution, and leadership.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and control all aspects of our account's activities.
- Ability to work with the clients to find amiable solutions to difficult issues.
- Ability to work with management systems and variety of skilled/unskilled, professional, administrative, and industry personnel.
- Working knowledge of financial management, client relations, plant management, reporting, budgeting and control, and business operations, blueprints, buildings, grounds, equipment, housekeeping, construction, repair, maintenance, purchasing, inventory control, fire, safety management, & OSHA codes.
- Willingness to be accessible and available at the sites to ensure proper management and operation of plant activities as needed 24 x 7.
- Strong experience with Windows and MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with management of business finances
- Experience with facilities management and IDIQ estimating
- Experience with CMMS software Programs
- Demonstrated skill at developing and nurturing strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to organize and lead a group of people
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to work independently or as member of a team
- Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.