Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do Program Managers do?
Develop the corporate decisionmaking process for selecting, optimizing and executing projects based on the organization's strategic plan and available resources. Manage the project management process ensuring that the senior management team is updated regularly on the status of projects in the portfolio, that projects are led using the established project management methodology, and that projects meet the business case and time schedules. Interact with each project manager for structure, support, mentoring of individual projects and also serves as an escalation point for unresolved issues Evaluate impact to resources ensuring that we are not overloading resources assigned to the project teams as well as the resources needed to successfully execute . Lead program management board meetings and present project portfolio information in a dashboard format for easy review by board members. Lead individual projects as needed in the project portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
What do you need?
- Develop and manage a project portfolio process that leads the Program Management Board through selecting, approving, and prioritizing projects across the corporation.
- Develop overall program roadmap - balancing work stream requirements and interdependencies
- Providing leadership and guidance in all phases of projects
- Effectively communicating status of projects to steering committee
- Chairing project portfolio governance meetings to provide status updates and resolve issues
- Developing and leading a strategicallyoriented Program Management Office
- Influencing project teams to meet project requirements such as budget and scope
- Supporting project teams in meeting their project objectives
- Identifying resources needed and resource conflicts across projects in corporate program
- Minimizing our exposure and risk on specific projects and across the portfolio
- Manage specific projects in portfolio as needed
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify and address project issues and risks
- Manage the daytoday operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Instill project management discipline across projects
- Ensure our project methodology is effectively used in running projects and enforce project standards.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sound project management practices.
- Work with project leaders to define initiative scope, approach, milestones, deliverables, metrics and resources required
- Oversee project managers leading projects in portfolio
- Implement project management policies and guidelines
- Conduct lesson learned activities and implement to improve future project rollouts
Why Choose Rentokil?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 10 years of project management experience
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, planning and execution abilities
- Experience implementing change in organizations
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize high work volume and pressing time requirements
- Ability to function effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a project management organization a plus
- PMP a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project or other project management system software or
- structured project management processes.
- Strong consensus building ability
- Work out of the Reading, Pa office
- Ability to travel 23 nights a week as required for project meetings.
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
This job has expired.
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)