Immediate need for a talented Professional Project Manager III with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-53487
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Ensuring the team produces continual and on-time delivery of value.
- Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, produce key stakeholder communications, and follow the defined system of project governance.
- Works directly with product owners for clear requirement definition, scope and schedule.
- Manage risks, issues and develop remediation plans.
- Managing team delivery commitments and helping to remove enterprise and escalated impediments.
- Manage several concurrent projects of varying priority and complexity, across multiple teams and, potentially, multiple business divisions.
- Provides overall guidance for teams to adhere to Agile principles and practices. Arrange, facilitate and schedule meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper adaptation process is in use. This includes backlog management, estimating and sizing effort, release planning, sprint planning, daily stand-Client and retrospective.
- Works across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve. Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
- Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
- Act as a peer guide for other team members on the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- A high level of discretion and responsibility when it comes to handling sensitive information. Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes, safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- 5 or more years of experience managing/leading enterprise technology initiatives preferably as it relates to Application Development, Application Migration, Cloud Technology, or the Migration of Applications to a Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience with SAP HCM to include Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, E-Recruitment, Time Management, Payroll, ESS/Client and Reporting.
- Experience with developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through certification.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or senior leadership.
- Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule.
- Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development.
- Experience using leading Scrum/Agile tools.
- Experience managing, tracking and advising around product & project budgets as they align within scope.
- Experience with Airline and/or HR applications and infrastructure technology is preferred.
- PMP and/or Black Belt certifications are welcomed.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.