Job ID: 320740
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for supporting "downstream" casting with structural supports - rebar assemblies, T-35 "Knock-offs" and pull pins.
Compensation & Shift
- The starting pay rate is $13-14/hr
- $250 Bonus after 60 days, and another $250 bonus after 90 days
- Shift is Friday-Sunday, 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
- Read and interpret Production Work Orders (PWO), Assembly Pick Sheets (Orders), Engineering Prints, and Daily production schedule
- Identify safety hazards in the rebar area
- Perform TPM, maintenance checks on area equipment daily and weekly
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects
- Pull, cut, bend, weld rebar assemblies to sizes specified to Engineering Prints, in support of schedule
- Bend and create "Pull-Pins" for cover casting department
- Stage Rebar material handling skid and storage rack, to support production 24 hours in advance
- Conduct First Article Inspections on rebar substrates before welding
- Perform Inventory cycle counts as needed
- Adhere to standards and work flow maps for area production
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Good communicator
- Must be able to stand for long durations, up to 10 hours
- Must be able to work in a hot and cold environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically throughout the day
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Knoxville Job Segment:
Engineer, Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Welding, Engineering, Manufacturing, Contract
This job has expired.