This position includes: Stacker, Sheet loader, Bander, Unloader, Middleman, Samples, Oxides, Hand Specials.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Follow Boral attendance policy and production requirements
- Stacker: Perform the task but not limited to removing tile from the production line and inspecting and assuring good quality tile is properly stacked onto a pallet for packaging prior to shipping.
- Bander: Assure stacked production is banded correctly and prepare stacking tables for the stackers.
- Unloader: Perform duties as a stacker while manually removing molds from racks onto a process belt for final preparation to be packged for shipping.
- Middleman: Back up lead and assure production line is running at the best efficiency and be able to drive a forklift to assist with breaks and change overs.
- Samples: Responible for selecting, labeling and packaging tiles/material to be sent to customers. Must be familiar with color and color blends to be able to select the correct samples.
- Oxides: Make small bags of oxides for samples
- Hand Specials: Produce hand-made specials in a consistent manner with regard and attention to quality and quantity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, equipment manuals, and company manuals and procedures.