Production Supervisor (Night Shift) If you are a Production Supervisor (Night Shift) with experience, please read on!
Location: Bessemer City, NC
Shift: Night shift
Rotation: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on (2/2/3)
Salary: $75k-$85k + Non Exempt = OT PAID!
We are a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Be Doing The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of safety, quality, and production on his/her shift. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for the direct supervision and training of hourly employees on his/her shift.
- Ensure that all employees on his/her shift are properly trained in the areas of safety and quality as well as all job functions
- Expedite product changeovers in an efficient manner
- Meet wired plant compliance metrics
- Completion of shift production and reporting paperwork
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines
- Daily allocation and management of available resources to accomplish the shifts assigned production duties
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems and perform repairs and adjustments to meet production needs as required!
What You Need for this Position - 1-2 years of management/supervisor experience in a Manufacturing Production / Assembly position.
You should know some of the following..
- Lean / Six Sigma (Training and/or Certification desired)
- A-3 Problem Solving
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- Paid overtime!
- Career Growth Opportunities
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Jake.Deal@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 22 minutes ago
Posted 22 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 20 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!