- Safety -- Ensure safety during shift including compliance with plant safety policies. Accompany injured employees for treatment. Assist with accident investigations, implementation of corrective actions and developing safe operating procedures.
- Employee Relations --Employee coaching and development through Performance evaluations. Develop employees to performance standards. Implementing corrective actions. Identify and develop future leaders in manufacturing. Assisting with hiring activities to include interviewing, resume and application review. Assist Plant Manager and other Lead Supervisors to coordinate and/or conduct training or onboarding for new employees and existing employees as needed. Monitor Kronos time clock to insure employee time is correct.
- Production -- Execute and effectively communicate the production plan. Understand staffing, equipment, and facility needs based on projected workload requirements. Monitor personnel to ensure the following: Start up and shut down operations are performed safety, monitor production to ensure optimum performance, ensure that quality control inspections and reporting is done each hour.
- Lean Leadership - Provide leadership in the continuous improvement process utilizing lean manufacturing concepts. Work with the plant manager and other Lead Supervisors to improve procedures and processes and to reduce scrap and rework. Encourage employees to participate in the continuous improvement process.
- High Performance Workplace - Foster teamwork through effective communication regarding the relationship between quality workmanship, customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Quality -- Monitor defect rates, report on quality issues, ensure standard work and work instructions are being followed.
- Schedule - Flexibility to attend meetings and cover overtime shifts as necessary.
Represent the company positively and effectively in all situations.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled