Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
As the Production Supervisor 3rd shift, you will lead and coordinate a semi-skilled and/or complex work force in order to successfully meet production schedules within the defined cost, quality and safety standards, while driving world class manufacturing and communication methodologies in our Construction Equipment manufacturing facility. You will also manage the ongoing manpower analysis and support activity to ensure appropriate staffing in the department. You will participate and manage projects and/or reports that have a significant influence on the production function of the organization.
- Supervise and direct the production of the assigned department to meet production schedules that meet or exceed quality requirements of the customer
- Maintain equipment, improve processes, and develop employees in department to meet quality and productivity requirements along with communication expectations
- Maintain efficiency and utilization throughout department via assigning and developing Leads to help direct manpower, address productivity, process, and quality issues where needed, along with conducting root cause analysis
- Check time standards in conjunction with Manufacturing Engineering to maintain appropriate standards throughout department
- Maintain departmental adherence to high standards of safety and housekeeping in compliance with company policies, and governmental regulations
- Maintain positive employee and management relations within the guidelines of company policy
- Direct all related personnel actions (selection, training, performance reviews, discipline, etc.) for production employees
- Hold regular communication and start-up meetings and drives resolution to quality/improvement opportunities with Operators
- Drive Improvement through suggestion process, kaizen activities, and root cause analysis, along with driving autonomous maintenance activities
- Lead employee development in lean manufacturing and cross training
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business Management or Operations discipline, or Technical or Engineering Degree with 2+ years previous manufacturing experience. Will also consider an Associates Degree with 4+ years previous manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years of prior leadership, supervisory, or management experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Process Engineering and Process Improvement experience such as WCM, Lean, Six Sigma or similar skill set
- Strong computer skills with ability to work within production software programs and create Excel documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.