The Material Handler is responsible for the safe operation of Front End Loaders, Excavators, conveying equipment, skid loaders, track mobiles, lift trucks, and any other equipment as assigned. In addition, the Material Handler is responsible for the daily checks, reporting and maintenance activities for the assigned equipment. Perform rail car status reports.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Adheres to all safety and company standards while performing job functions
- Reports any safety concerns or violations to supervisor
- Performs pre-operation and post-operation inspection of the equipment and insures windows, lights, mirrors, and equipment are clean
- Reports any necessary equipment repairs to supervisor.
- Safely and productively operates equipment complying with manufacturer and company approved techniques
- Achieves maximum productivity while operating equipment
- Completes daily lubrication and minor service on equipment
- Checks and maintains fluid levels in equipment, including fuel
- Moves equipment to and from central warehouse using assigned equipment
- Perform gypsum clean-up in compliance with Maryland rules and Customer policies and requirements
- Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced, and stored at the end of each shift
- Cleans tracks or wheels and moving components on equipment
- Collect and run lab samples
This job has expired.