The primary responsibility of this position will be to ensure only quality-approved product is packaged for the customer. This includes extrusion or injection molding, weathering, trimming, inspection, and packing. The goal will be to help keep the extrusion lines running or the molding machines running continuously and efficiently while producing a product that meets or exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Reads Production Schedule boards and performs work as assigned by shift supervisor
- Inspects, feeds, and/or packs product for Work In Process (WIP) or finished product
- Maintains standard production cycles on nonrobotic molding machines
- Detect quality defects in molded parts, trim the molded part and assemble the molded part
- Ensure that product has appropriate Lot Information printed on each product
- Build/assemble boxes
- Attach appropriate labels to boxes
- Notify supervisor of any safety, quality, mechanical, or material issues
- Completes production documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor
- Notify Management/Supervisor of any quality or equipment issues
This job has expired.