At Georgia-Pacific, we don't believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Start your career as a Production Associate at our Albion, MI facility.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safely operating machines according to product and customer specifications
- Setting up and performing basic preventative maintenance on machines
- Working as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Cleaning work area throughout assigned shifts to ensure an orderly and safe environment
- Work any shift, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Support our safe working environment by maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment (i.e. bump hats, safety glasses, face shield, chemical suit, respirator, hearing protection, steel-toe boots and other PPE required by specific jobs)
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for eight (8) or more hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to meet the physical and safety requirements of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience with reading an English metric tape measure
- Experience utilizing computer systems and/or databases
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job has expired.