BringYOURenergy to Alliant Energy!
If you enjoy challenges, have strong communication skills and are passionate about the work you do we invite you to consider Alliant Energy.
What sets us apart?
- Alliant Energy offers a full compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Employer Cash Contribution, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
- Year after year, Alliant Energy is recognized by major publications and foundations as a top employer and leader in the areas of equity and sustainability. This includes Newsweek's list ofMost Responsible Companies,Forbes list ofBest Midsize Employers, a perfect Corporate Equality Index Score as aBest Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equalityand being named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
- Our employees make a difference through their work and personal activities. In 2021, employees, retirees and our charitable foundation collectively contributed$11.5 millionand volunteered over75,000 hours.
Alliant Energy has an outstanding opportunity for twoProduct Specialist
tojoin the team.
The Product Specialist is responsible forsupporting the development and execution of specific projects within Alliant Energy\u0027s energy efficiency, renewables, energy conservation, non-energy services products as well as other product and service opportunities for our customers. This role will partner with the product management team to ensure successful implementation of programs and pilots.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for clean energy and helping customers save money, energy and time. Learn more about ourClean Energy Blueprint
andWays to Save
This Hybrid position offers the flexibility to work from home, and in the Cedar Rapids, IA
or Madison, WI
office on average 2 days per week. The successful candidate must reside in either Iowa or Wisconsin.
Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position.Job Category
Communications/Marketing/PR Job Qualifications We are looking for:
- Bachelor\u0027s Degree with an emphasis in business administration, computer science, economics, finance, marketing or related area is preferred.
- 2 years technical and/or professional experience in business development or marketing and sales of service related products and/or programs.
- Experience in business development.
- Experience with utility product offerings.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Travel can include occasional overnight stays.
- Promotes and supports diversity initiatives and equal employment opportunity
It\u0027s not just what we do; it\u0027s how we do it.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective decision making skills.
- Solid knowledge of effective sales and marketing techniques including the development of sales and marketing plans preferred.
- Proven ability to work with consultants, contractors, vendors, and management to deliver services in a timely and professional manner preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management).
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
Live Safety. Everyone. Always | Make Things Better | Care For Others | Do The Right Thing | Act For Tomorrow | Think Beyond. Be Bold
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool of candidates is received.Energize
your future and apply today at www.alliantenergy.com/careers
Alliant Energy is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer where an applicant\u0027s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this dedication, Alliant Energy works to ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to preform key job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact: email@example.com.
All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Posting Title
Product Specialist - Hybrid
This job has expired.