What's the role?
HERE is looking for a Content Product Owner to join our Organization. This is a leadership position in the regional Americas Content Product Owner organization, reporting to the Regional Content Product Owner. This position is responsible for the regional strategy for Guidance & Routing as well as Road Rules & Regulations products. The strategy is based on stakeholder input, deep market insights and sound analytical data to drive requirements and prioritization. The Content Product Owner Manager II is responsible for defining a roadmap that balance investment across geographies and product portfolio to maximize regional or global go-to-market opportunities.
- Responsible for short term (18 month) product roadmap for the responsible global or regional content product or geographical area with detailed maintenance plans and coverage expansion goals
- Responsible for end-to-end product lifecycle of or regional content product and take proactive steps to rationalise product portfolio based on uptake and profitability.
- Document requirements for regional content product and provide leadership to respective downstream teams such as planning, ops in the execution of product roadmap by making decisions that meet customer priorities.
- Monitor high-level activities to ensure on-time, on-budget and high-quality delivery of roadmap to meet customer commitments.
- Responsible for synthesizing customer/competitive/market insights to articulate a holistic long-term (>18 months) product strategy and vision including but not limited to, evaluating partnership opportunities, creating strategies to accelerate transition from batch to flow by leveraging internal capability development or partner opportunities, surfacing M&A opportunities for responsible global or regional content product or geographical area with coverage expansion goals.
- Accountable/Responsible for providing customer support to regional/global product and customer teams by creating and conducting presentations, training, direct engagement with customers to uncover new product/solution opportunities, surfacing new product innovations and introduction of existing products to new markets.
- Responsible for customer relationship management including customer issue resolution, new product introduction and identification of new opportunities.
- Develop insights based on regional and global market trends, competitive landscape and benchmarking data that regularly feed into long-term product strategy and vision for responsible global or regional content portfolio.
Who are you?
As a Leader you have a high degree of independence with the ability to influence broader long-term strategy and contribute to HERE 2025 Strategy. This role is empowered to make product related decisions, impact customer satisfaction/perception and engage external/internal stakeholders in the success of the responsible global or regional product or geographical area.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 8+ years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5+ years' experience; or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of business concepts across disciplines including marketing, financial analysis, business case creation/justification and corporate strategy.
- Creative, strategic thinking required with the ability to work flexibly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make product/investment recommendations and decisions supported by data.
- Experienced working in fast paced environment; be comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of finance tools and concepts (e.g. business case creation).
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, analytics, information technology or business administration required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management.
What you'll get
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunities to learn new things
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues, in an inclusive environment
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video