A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics.For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a Product Manager you will work as part of the Product Management team on new and exciting technologies for pharmaceutical production. The Product Management team operates as the hub for innovation, marketing, and product life cycle management.You will help create, implement, and manage the near and long-term marketing strategies for the Virus Filtration Product Ares focusing on improving customer satisfaction and driving portfolio growth. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will:
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Drive the implementation of product innovation and go-to-market strategies by working closely with Product Managers and teams such as: R&D, Sales, Field Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality
- Create and execute annual marketing plans focused on: product revenue growth, operating margin, innovation, and life cycle management
- Develop collateral for product launches. This includes but is not limited to certificates of quality, product labels, data sheets, application notes, web pages, user guides, and sales training
- Support promotion and training activities for the global market with product specific content/knowledge including sales campaigns, webinars, and conference presentations
- Drive the product portfolio by optimizing product and marketing mix to customer needs, and supporting product change, obsolescence processes, and customer notifications
- Actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice of customer
- Periodically present to customers and attend industry events
- Travel internationally and domestically up to 15% when travel resumes
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related discipline with 3+ years of product management experience.
- Masters of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related discipline with 1+ years of product management experience
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related discipline
RSRMSWhat we offer:
- Business Administration experience, including MBA
- Experience with developing and executing marketing or product strategies
- Experience with project management
- Prior work experience in the biotechnology industry
- Familiarity with biopharmaceutical processing and regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Digital aptitude, curious, and willingness to learn
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 218711
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time