The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Product Manager in Miami, FL.
As a Product Manager you will be instrumental in planning, defining and building our core product vision across mobile, web and other platforms. The main driver of this role is to manage the shaping of the modern guest product experience through the integration of innovative technology and customer behavior. Product is the orchestration layer of the company, taking competing priorities, feedback and needs and translating them into a cohesive roadmap and driving them through to speedy execution. This role is critical to the Technology organization in guiding teams towards a shared end goal. This role reports to the VP, Product Design & UX.
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years of Product Management experience in enterprise setting
• Possess experience defining products to build a baseline for layering technology across various business verticals
• Possess experience rebuilding technology stacks/product channels to facilitate innovation and scalability
• Possess superior communication, management and organizational skills
• Possess proficiency in MS Office and user testing tools (JIRA, Confluence preferred)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.