A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The ultrafiltration and virus membrane manufacturing team at MilliporeSigma is looking for a Process Technician. The membrane manufacturing processes include chemical mixing, automated process skids, as well as batch and web processing. In this role you will be working in a fast-pace manufacturing environment, while being responsible for the quality of product delivered to customers.
This is an evening position (2nd Shift) working 2:00pm - 10:30pm, Monday thru Friday. Job training will occur on a day or split shift.
- Develop process expertise needed to monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the manufacturing processes.
- Assist with change controls, validations, creating standard operating procedures, and other related actions
- Work with Engineers with the execution of experimental studies, defect analysis, investigations, data collection and membrane performance monitoring during manufacturing runs
- Focus on safety, attention to detail and documentation
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Standing, bending and twisting
- Associate Degree in any discipline
- High School Diploma or GED with 1+ year of working experience in a Life Sciences, Technical, or Manufacturing role
What we offer:
- Experience with fluid and web processes
- Ability to generate 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Excellent observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with chemical processes
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 221753
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time