A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Process Engineer will work in a dynamic environment supporting the manufacture and testing of high purity filters with a focus on quality, process control/improvements, electro-mechanical assembly and material handling. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with high energy and strong engineering skills.
Who you are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Maintains efficiency and upkeep of critical manufacturing equipment through effective troubleshooting techniques. Identifies and improves yield loss and scrap opportunities.
- Develops and recommends new testing processes and technologies to achieve cost effectiveness and improved product quality.
- Establishes operating equipment specifications and improves manufacturing techniques.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment and tools to verify their efficiency and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that demonstrate levels of statistical control. Validates new equipment and process changes.
- Develops and/or implements systems improvement projects and supports maintenance and production groups in resolving technical and engineering issues. Provides process on assigned Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Trains departmental technicians and operators to ensure sufficient expertise exists within the manufacturing work centers.
- Reviews capital equipment fabrication activities to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, regulatory safety standards, and user requirements.
- Investigates and develops new processes required to improve manufacturing operations and processes. Develops cost estimates, obtains quotes, and generates capital requests to support new processes and capital equipment purchase.
- Leads and participates in Equipment and Process Validations activities per Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations for Medical Device manufacturing.
- Ensures that product quality features meet product specifications and comply with process validation requirements.
- Generates, reviews and approves engineering, manufacturing and quality procedures necessary to support equipment validation/revalidation, launch, and normal production schedules.
- Facilitates training for individuals involved with the operation and maintenance of processes and equipment introduced to the manufacturing department.
- Generates engineering procedures and reviews and approves manufacturing standard operating procedures. Develops validation protocols and reports in support of cGMP requirements.
- Initiate, reviews/approves change requests, and develops implementation solutions to support operational needs.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field and 1+ years of experience in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility, pharmaceutical facility or similar industry supporting automated or manual assembly processes.
- Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field
What we offer:
- Instrumentation and PLC / code knowledge
- Lean 6 Sigma experience with green or black belt
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 211542
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.