SUN OUTDOORS DESTINATIONS TEAM
What could be better than earning a living while traveling the US in your RV? Sun Outdoors' Work Camper Destinations program enables you to do just that! Combine taking part in the exciting lifestyle of RV camping with working part time as a member of our team. As an added benefit to all of the great perks associated with joining our team, working as a Destinations Team Member earns you a generously discounted site rate of only $20 per night!
Opportunities are available at our Northern resorts during summer months and at our Southern resorts in the fall and winter. No matter what atmosphere you like, or where you want to travel, we'll have a resort you're sure to enjoy.
Learn more about the Sun Outdoors Destinations Team.
Do you enjoy providing customer service to others? We are looking for a Pro Shop Clerk at one of our RV resorts to handle the operations of the retail area. If you have strong customer service and interpersonal skills, we want to talk to you!
As a Pro Shop Clerk, you'll handle all aspects of retail sales and assist with golf course reservations, ensuring our guests and customers receive quality customer service.
- Greet customers, answer the telephone courteously, and complete sales transactions.
- Complete golf course reservations including reserving and scheduling tee times.
- Assist golfers with all aspects of golf, including tee off and utilizing the GHIN (handicap) computer system to post scores.
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Ensure merchandise is kept neat, attractively displayed and sufficiently stocked.
- Operate the cash register and receive payment from customer in cash or credit card, and accurately count and provide change to customers when applicable. Balance cash drawer at the end of their shift.
- Clean and maintain the pro shop store.
- Market the golf course, memberships and special rates to the daily fee players.
- Other duties as assigned.
AS A DESTINATIONS TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Receive a welcome kit with detailed information about being a Sun Outdoors Destinations Team Work Camper
- Earn the most competitive pay in the Work Camper industry with highly competitive pay rates
- Take part in exciting activities and events
- Enjoy heavily discounted site fees
- Help our team offer an outstanding array of amenities, wonderful planned events, spacious social facilities and dedicated on-site customer service focused on maximizing the enjoyment our guests' visits
- Receive discounts at all Sun Outdoors locations
- Earn and have the ability to take paid sick leave
Job Reference: 123161
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Job Segment:
Cashier, Clerical, Part Time, Hospitality, Administrative
This job has expired.