What's the role?
Join this team of highly skilled and innovative engineers to work on leading-edge mapping technology for Highly Automated Driving (HAD) systems. HERE leverages the traditional benefits of an established company in the automotive industry in combination with a fiery spirit to bring world impacting imaginative solutions to the present market. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic and dedicated team on highly visible, technology-driven problems. Join us in making Automated Driving a reality.
We are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join our team to apply his/her knowledge and expertise to bring about practical solutions to challenges related to our mission. We are looking for people who remain learners throughout their career, and whose inquisitiveness and love of technology will propel our products forward. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic and dedicated team of software engineers and computer vision/machine learning experts on highly visible, technology-driven problems with a direct connection to the success of the company.
Who are you?
- Design and develop algorithms and implement software for post-processing satellite and/or aerial imagery.
- Experience should include a least several years of work in at least one of the following areas: computer vision, photogrammetry.
- Experience with C++ is required.
- Image processing experience is a plus.
- Python experience is a plus.
- Master's/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar academic field is preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple research and engineering disciplines and make architectural tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable code to be incorporated in HERE's map production pipeline.
- Write clear and concise documentation of processing approaches and results.
- Participate in project reviews and demos.
- Ability to understand and refine requirements/use cases.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent opportunities to innovate, publish, and patent.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
This job has expired.