Basic Job Function
The purpose of this position is to provide tactical pricing and analysis with a moderate to high complexity in problem solving. Requires decision making and creative thinking as well as a solid understanding of the overall business organization and functions.
- Provide consultation, analysis and guidance on pricing solutions to maximize revenue.
- Recommend price structures and price actions that are consistent with Business Unit Strategy
- Provide analytics in support of Small Law projects
- Prepare and conduct training materials where applicable
- Analyze pricing of promotions, programs and products
- Identify problem situations and question inconsistencies in business processes and practices and propose solutions where appropriate.
- Assist sales teams with the contracting process
- Maintain expert level of knowledge on content/product offering to help sales fulfill customer requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field.
- Prefer 2-4 years' experience providing pricing analysis, billing implementations and contracting facilitation
- Ability to provide consultation, analysis guidance, and approvals on account by account basis
- Maintain price structures that are consistent with segment planning objectives
- Ability to assist with developing and implementing strategic and tactical price actions
- Ability to assist with management of the go-to-market product and data releases
- Ability to provide periodic financial information to sales management and segment planning
- Ability to provide training to the sales teams on Price Guide
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong modeling and statistical skills i.e. Excel and database, with the ability to learn new systems and tools
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.