Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial is building our next generation connected equipment that will light up new experiences and allow our customers to realize more value from our products and services. To further develop these products into the future, we are searching for a Precision Solutions & Telematics (PS&T) Crop Production Product Manager, who has a deep understanding of farming processes, spraying, planting, seeding, tillage, and precision farming operations with a desire to drive the Digital and Connectivity revolution of agriculture.
- Define the future direction of Digital and PS&T product business for the crop production unit, supporting Sprayers, Planters, Seeders, Air Carts, Tillage, and aligned with the Aftermarket Digital & PS&T strategy.
- Owner and driver of the Customer Requirements Document for Digital and PS&T Field projects and programs. Ensure alignment of Field, Fleet and Farm end-to-end customer requirements communicating closely with the wider Digital and PS&T Product Management team.
- Owner and expert of business case evaluations gaining input from Regional Product Marketing - covering Digital and PS&T projects and programs.
- Provides product information detail upon product release to Brands, Global Product Lines (GPL's) and Aftermarket organizations.
- Benchmark competition and consolidate to maintain competitive comparisons with Global Product Marketing.
- Maintain customer needs by Product Platform within Crop Production group.
- Refine and further develop a 5-year vision and strategy, working with the branded Global Product Management teams, and Global Product Marketing for CIH AFS and NH PLM.
- Lead Customer Driven Product Definition, working with the Product Specialists within Digital and PS&T Product Development and with Brand Product specialists.
- Responsible for the prioritization of Digital and PS&T, Current Product Improvements and Current Product Maintenance specific to crop production.
- Assist the platform manager (GPL and/or PS&T Fleet/Field/Farm) in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Provide a critical communication link between the GPL Product Management Teams for crop production, to/from the Central Digital and PS&T Product Management and Product Specialist teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Business Management, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5 years' experience with precision farming and guidance systems, practices and usage, off-road vehicle telematics, or related aftermarket systems.
- 3 years' experience working in a product management, product marketing, or product development role.
- 2 years' experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.