CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
CNH Industrial is building our next generation connected equipment that will light up new experiences and allow our customers to realize more value from our products and services. To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced Precision Farming / ISOBUS Product Owner within the Ag Digital and Precision Solutions product line, who has deep understanding of ISOBUS systems and protocol that will support innovative solutions for the agricultural equipment industry.
- Be the technical product expert for ISOBUS solutions for the cross functional team. Own and develop the ISOBUS feature plan, roadmaps, and AEF conformance test (ISOBUS certification) plans for current and future ag vehicle/implements needs.
- Own and manage development backlogs within the agile delivery framework. Create product features and technical requirements. Document business value, priorities, and minimum viable product. Translate customer requirements into usable and marketable product requirements.
- Working with product management, develop the test/use cases and field conditions for end-to-end customer experience. Define acceptance criteria and metrics and verify the delivered solution meets the criteria.
- Appraise and verify new product ideas to determine their potential to address customer needs and to achieve goals in revenue growth and market share. Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Participate with a matrixed team of product managers, system engineers, designers, and developers across the full system development life cycle -- from experience definition to deployment, optimization, and product life-cycle enhancements.
- Active participation in specific AEF Expert Teams and AEF Projects as required, as well as participation in other standards committees for CNH input, compliance, and certifications.
- This position pays $93,000-$110,000
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Precision Agriculture, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering in the following disciplines: agricultural, mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation
- 4 years of experience with agriculture systems and practices, off-road vehicle management, or precision farming operations systems.
- 2 years of experience working in a product management, product marketing, or product development role.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership as an individual contributor using influence and negotiation to build consensus.
- Willing to consider US Based remote candidates
- Hands-on experience with CNH agriculture products such as large tractors, combines, balers, sprayers, planters, and tillage equipment.
- Knowledge of the agricultural products market and customer base
- Working knowledge of ISOBUS solutions in agriculture, including ISO Universal Terminal, Auxiliary Control, Task Controller, Section Control, TIM, File Server, file formats, etc.
- Awareness of the AEF Certification Process for ISOBUS Products
- Working knowledge of tractor and implement interfaces.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.