About Us:Assisting the production crews as product is being utilized in the mixing department.Responding to spills, material releases, and/or any other priority cleaning tasks as needed on the production floor.Mixing water and/or detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications within the production area.This role at times may be asked to assist the Janitorial crews with office and main area cleaning assignments.Experience:
Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: Production Floor Material Mixer Cleaner 6.10
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum of 6-months relevant experience required. Production floor experience preferred. Forklift experience a plus.Qualifications & Skills:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
This role supports the production area with processing materials needed to create the product.
Must be willing to work flexible shifts and overtime. Shifts are between 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM M-F
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and background screeningPhysical Requirements/Job Site Requirements:
Notice to prospective employees:
- May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must posses enough strength and stamina to perform the technical duties and essential functions as identified above
- Must be able to move in and around confided spaces and uneven areas
- Must have full range of motion consistent with age
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance ladders
- Must be able to adequately hear and respond to voice commands and alerts from other employees, alarms and other job-related noises
- Visual acuity, depth perception and color discrimination consistent with that required to work at heights and on uneven surfaces
- Safety/Steel toe shoes are required.
There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and is companies list open positions here.
Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.