Population Health Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst with the Planning & Analytics for Total Health (PATH) team at Marsh & McLennan Agency, you will part of a dynamic team working to create healthier work populations for our clients. Whether it is assisting in the extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources or supporting the development and execution of analytical/research activities to support strategic efforts, you will be the one that is dialing into the details. To thrive in this role you should have 3-5 years in healthcare analytics/informatics and report development and/or 3-5 years working in a data warehouse environment (Artemis Health, Cotiviti, SCIO, Springbuk). Ideal candidates will have a strong knowledge of the dynamics of group health benefits. You should have great communications skills and the ability to translate data into meaningful information in reports/presentation of various internal and external stakeholders.
Interested? Keep reading.
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you'll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- Quality checking enrollment, medical claims, pharmacy claims, disability claims, program management, and any other data within our data platforms.
- Identifying any data issues through quality checks and following all issues to resolution, and creating custom reporting to work around any data issues if possible.
- Creating new custom reporting and dashboards centered around chronic conditions, population health risk factors, and clinical data using enrollment, demographics, risk, condition, cost and utilization data that does not include copy and pasting from existing reporting.
- Using existing data elements to create meaningful metrics, and independently engage in data exploration to validate findings, identify irregularities, and detect trends.
- Researching, identifying, & implementing new approaches and methods to conduct cohort studies to measure the impact of solution implemented by clients.
- Providing best-in-class reporting and analytics to demonstrate the value of PATH's products and services. Driving the continual development of "best practice" client consulting and analytics tools.
- Providing employer clients with reporting, analytics, and consultation that are relevant and actionable.
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless
. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.#MMAcampus
This job has expired.