Job Title: Plumber
Shift: M - F 700am - 3:30pm (rotating on call schedule)
Comp: $24 - $38 per hour
17735 West 32nd Ave; Golden, CO 80401
Are you tired of the service van way of life? Has the Denver traffic worn you out? Do you experience feast or famine with the work-load between summer and winter time?
If you're ready for a great job with steady hours, then look no further. We are looking for highly skilled and responsible plumber to service the facilities at the MolsonCoors in Golden, Colorado. You can work and enjoy a steady 40 hours (w/OT options) of Monday thru Friday with a great team. You will be responsible for delivering effective, efficient, and timely service to multiple buildings within the campus. EMCOR plumbing technicians perform preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial plumbing systems including: bathrooms, roof drains, sanitary drains, pipe repairs, and much more. Technicians perform tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment and provide recommendations as appropriate. Techs will understand and work on the facilities equipment including a variety of plumbing, drain, and water systems. Candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to foster strong relationships with customers, vendors and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures, compliance, and protocols. Ensure that pre-task planning is complete for each and every task.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance checks and services and repairs on all plumbing and drain systems within the facility
- General maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on chilled water, steam, heat, water, gas, drainage, sewage, and other plumbing systems.
- Installs and repairs pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing equipment including: copper lines, black iron, PVC, PEX systems
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairs and installation of valves, traps, faucets, sinks, vents, backflows, toilets, washbowls, kitchen equipment, and laboratory equipment
- Safe and efficient ability to work with torches, hot work, pro-press, drain snakes, cameras, jetters, large pipe, and other industrial plumbing tools and equipment
- Complete documentation and forms and submit to manager
- Interact with customers in professional manner; follow-up communication with customer is critical
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, vocational or industry trade school required (Work experience may be substituted)
- 7+ years of plumbing and drain related work experience required
- Journeyman or Master license preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Compensation Range: $24 -38 /hour
Other Compensation: N/A
Benefits: As a leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction, facilities services, and energy infrastructure, EMCOR Group is committed to its employees. This commitment is embodied in our competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs.