Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking an experienced Plant Operations Manager to join our team in St. Nazianz. In this role, you will be accountable for managing people, setting direction, and deploying resources. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the World Class Manufacturing (WCM)/Lean Manufacturing activities of the plant. This includes the oversight of planning, implementation, and maintenance of the manufacturing activities of production. You will ensure the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs.
- Ensures production quantities of quality products are at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.
- Drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
- Leading a team of supervisors, managers, and experienced professional roles across multiple related areas
- Development of direct reports by way of pay reviews, resource management, performance management and relevant training
- Accountability for the short- to medium-term performance and results of multiple related units
- Provide input into the budgeting process and may be a sub departmental budget holder
- Controlling resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 or more years of manufacturing experience
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience
- Proven Continuous Improvement experience with demonstrated results
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and lead teams
- Strong computer skills
- Experience managing manpower
- Leadership or supervisory experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Assignments in various manufacturing departments will be considered an asset.
- Manufacturing experience with strong background in manufacturing processes
- Strong leadership skills are essential
- Experience driving World Class Manufacturing (WCM)/Lean Manufacturing principles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.