It's more than a career, it's a calling
OK-SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Oklahoma City
Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital is seeking a Critical Care Intensivist to join our talented team of multidisciplinary providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine and will be dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
SSM Health St. Anthony has created a practice model that affords physicians an interesting mix of cases, manageable volumes, and the opportunity to expand your skills in your own personal areas of training and interest. SSM Health values work/life balance and strives to ensure that our physicians have a well-balanced schedule to maintain personal and professional wellness.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
SSM Health in Oklahoma
Employed & PSA Options
Combined Service (Medical and Surgical)
36 ICU Beds - Located at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
2 Intensivists & 1 APP on days, 1 Intensivist & 1 APP on nights
14:1 Patient/Physician Ratio
7 on/ 7 off Schedule, 6a-6p Day Shifts,6p-6a Night Shifts
Using Epic for EMR
ComprehensiveHospitalist Service to Transition Patients out ofICU
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to every person who steps through our doors.
You can trust that when you're here, you're heard. You're prayed with, and you're understood. Because that's how healing happens - through the power of presence.We are Saints in Action. Here for Oklahoma.Job Summary:
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Licenses / Certifications:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physician - State of Work LocationWork Shift:
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
40150040 IntensivistsScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here