At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
What will do you?
The Inventory Photographer is responsible for taking and presenting electronic photos of new and pre-owned vehicles for marketing and advertising in print and electronic media.
What are we looking for?
- Drive and position vehicles safely so photos can be taken without interfering with the daily operation of the business and inventory lot.
- Prepare vehicles for photos. Ensure vehicles are clean and free of manufacturing stickers and seals prior to photos.
- Take photos that are clean and editable so minor corrections can be made as needed, including but not limited to, brightness, focus, and size.
- Upload images to internal and external vehicle marketing websites.
- Maintain a safe, clean and professional environment.
- Preform other duties as assigned by management on an as needed basis.
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with automotive dealership operations.
- Prior photography education or experience.
- Basic digital marketing knowledge, including how to upload photos.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and customer focused.
- Experience driving both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Physically able to work both outdoors and indoors, to walk, stand, stoop, and bend to perform job tasks.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.