ProPath is a nationwide, physician led, established and successful anatomic and clinical pathology group and member of Sonic Healthcare USA. We are seeking an exceptional Phlebotomist to join our thriving practice. The ProPath practice alone has over 50 physicians and nearly 550 team members while Sonic Healthcare USA has over 300 physicians and nearly 8,000 team members. This is the largest physician led pathology practice in the country.
Days: Monday - Wednesday
Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
With a role at ProPath, you will have the opportunity to join an innovative and growing company that values their employees. We look for Phlebotomist who are accountable, honest, team players, and someone who can provide top quality customer service. As a member of our team, you will be able to make an impact in helping provide effective medical diagnostics and research to our patients and clients.
Responsibilities: As a Phlebotomist you will be responsible for performing collection of blood samples through venipuncture and skin punctures. Prepare specimens for transport to Laboratory for testing.
- Perform blood draws competently and expediently with as little patient discomfort as possible.
- Utilize standard procedures to identify the patient, record appropriate collection information, label and record all test tubes, log procedures and enter specimen data into computer system.
- Display quickly, courteous, and in a professional manner towards patients, client staff and coworkers. Resolve issues and ensure quality patient care.
- Follow standard precautions at all times. Routine handling of biohazardous and or chemical hazardous material.
- Utilize company resources to aid with day-to-day operations and the specimen data input (i.e. test catalog, client services, etc.).
- Communicate issues and concerns to the Phlebotomy Supervisor.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee, patient, client and/or company records and issues.
- Comply with all safety policies.
- Dispose of all sharp instruments in the sharp container.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Communicate effectively in a courteous, professional manner with all levels of management, co-workers and clients to provide quality customer service.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, company and department policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee, patient, client and company information.
- Work effectively within a team-oriented department and company.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of current phlebotomy experience is required.
- 1 year of experience in data entry is preferred.
- Phlebotomy Certification preferred.
- High level of accuracy and speed when entering alpha and numeric data.
- Incumbent must be detail and quality-oriented.
ProPath offers employees a full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, a matched 401K plan, and much more!
Our Phlebotomist plays an important role in helping ProPath achieve its vision of being the premier provider of diagnostic medical care. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Don’t Follow the Leader, Join the Leader!
To apply, please head over to our website www.propath.com/careers
This job has expired.