The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
To assure appropriateness of drug therapy/delivery.
- Degree in Pharmacy (i.e., B.S. or Pharm. D.) form a school or college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must have documentation from a school of pharmacy accredited by ACPE, either in the form of a diploma or official correspondence stating that they have met all requirements for graduation.
- Licensure in the State of Alaska is required. A Graduate Pharmacist must hold a valid Alaska Pharmacist Intern license. A Graduate Pharmacist must obtain an Alaska Pharmacist License within 180 days of initial employment.
- Be certified, or eligible to be certified, in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Office equipment (i.e., computers, multi-line telephone, fax machine, etc.)
- Willingness to learn or understanding of patient-oriented and management computer software systems
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:13607Location:BethelDepartment:PharmacyEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 543-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)