Pest Control Specialist
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Russell's Pest Control is a member of the Rentokil family of companies, the global leader in Pest Control across more than 80 countries. At Russell's Pest Control, we believe providing our team members a career path with growth and earning potential is essential to our success as an organization. We support our self-motivated team's professional development and personal goals with an environment that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of Russell's Pest Control business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Pest Control - Conduct inspections to determine the source of pest activity. Select and build a solution of products and services to remedy pest presence. Perform pest treatments and install products to create a pest-free environment. Operate and maintain service vehicles and equipment.
Customer Experience - Build customer relationships through friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits. Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to pest issues and recommend appropriate services to resolve customer concerns. Identify and alert customers of additional service offerings that will provide value to the customer.
Continuous Learning - Become knowledgeable in the array of available Russell's Pest Control products and services through provided, paid training. Stay current on the latest developments, trends, technology, and regulations in the pest control industry. Participate in employer-provided training on new methods, products, and services in the Russell's Pest Control range of pest control solutions. Obtain and maintain licenses/certificates required by federal, state, and local regulations funded by Russell's Pest Control.
Education & Experience
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen and drug test standards
- Possess a valid driver's license and undergo motor vehicle driving record check
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Other Skills, Attributes, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer-facing experience preferred
Why Choose Rentokil?
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning and becoming knowledgeable in the area of pest control
- Comfortable with self-directed working conditions after a training period
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
This job has expired.
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)