Position/Job Title: Client Services Technician - Senior
Location: Hill Air Force Base, Utah
KaiHonua, LLC is looking for a Client Services Technician (CST) to provide services to accomplish IT touch labor and remote login support for end devices, electronic tools (eTools, a.k.a., portable maintenance aide), and Expeditor Services. Service requests and requirements will be routed to the candidate CSTs from the base Communications Focal Point (CFP), Consolidated Service Desk (CSD), customers, and other 75 ABW/SC work centers via the Remedy IT Service Management AIS tool. CST support will enable user mission accomplishment while ensuring network vulnerabilities are fully mitigated. The candidate shall provide Secret Internet Protocol Router (SIPR) network account creation and management including adding, deleting, disabling, resetting and granting/declining permissions to network resources. The candidate shall set up, configure and manage directory structures and mailboxes, and mail folders. The candidate shall provide client support (hardware, software, and services) for end devices. End devices are defined as: desktop, laptop, and tablet computing devices, as well as associated peripheral devices including Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) end points, Soft Internet Protocol (SIP) phones, and scanners. The candidate shall provide CST support for all other facilities. CSTs will create or receive tickets with the appropriate priority description below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Not listed in order of importance; other duties may be assigned) and must be able to perform the following with minimal guidance:
- Equipment moves
- Repair of end device hardware or software malfunctions.
- Installation of new hardware or software.
- Resolving connectivity issues.
- Network Connectivity (wired)
- Vendor/Manufacture Warranty and Software Updates
- Shall provide CST support for all Kiosks
- Shall include weekly maintenance checks of all Kiosks to ensure the devices are fully operational for user use. All requests for support will be documented in an Automated Information System (AIS) (currently Remedy) as directed by the Government.
- Shall document all actions taken to resolve problems, including research, troubleshooting, and final resolution using the AIS.
- Shall accomplish hardware installs and repairs.
- Shall communicate inventory changes resulting from warranty work to affected Equipment Custodians.
- Configuration, installation, software/firmware support, preventative maintenance, requirements analysis user manuals, documentation, and customer education materials
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- 7+ Years demonstrated/practical hands-on experience in PC Maintenance: Equipment moves, Repair of end device hardware or software malfunctions, Installation of new hardware or software, and resolving connectivity issues.
- Must possess and maintain an IT II level certification, an IAT II certifications DoD 8570.01-M is required. Certifications: Security+ or GSEC or SCNP or SSCP.
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature.
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
DoD active security clearance may be required at a high-level security. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Physical Requirements:
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary. Company Summary:
Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is a SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
KaiHonua, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.