ADP is hiring a Payroll Consulting Specialist.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
The role of the Payroll Consulting Specialist is to produce the payroll for clients; acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition, this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.
The Payroll Consulting Specialist supports Comprehensive Services Client users with Comp Pay on WFN, TLM, Portal, HRB and related applications by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by Client Payroll Administrators. The person in this role will use multiple tools and research resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to a wide range of inquiries regarding payroll practices and tax considerations, taking into account the differences across states and localities.
Due to the nature of the Comprehensive Services business, the person in this role will also interface with multiple ADP service organizations as well as third party vendors that provide services to our Clients. To support a unified Client experience, they will also have familiarity with common HR questions and will access systems and other service organizations and other knowledge bases. This person also works closely with the Comprehensive Services Relationship Manager to address Client requests for guidance and best practices. Performs proactive ongoing as well as quarter-end and year-end audits. Responsible for managing the ADP Workforce Now (WFN) Payroll system as well as the Time & Attendance process cycle.
The Payroll Consulting Specialist will also be assigned to a specific group of Clients for the purpose of providing proactive updates and information.
- Client Facing with Assigned Comp Pay Client Base
- Manages End-to-End Pay Processing for assigned Client Base
- Handles Inbound Client Calls / Cases
- Pay processing & WFN/AutoPay Technology Support
- General Pay / Tax Questions and Issue Troubleshooting
- Special Client Projects
- Highly Proactive Outbound Contact
- Consultative Pay Support and Best Practices
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- One to three years of directy related experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Some college or Bachelor's degree
- High-level payroll knowledge including payroll skills for processing client payrolls
- Accuracy and dependability important since errors or omissions can directly impact client associate paychecks, and errors in reporting can also lead to penalty and interest payments for ADP
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax principles and wage and hour laws
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
- Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, process, documentation, and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficient in using PC
- Consultative skills
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.