AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Roseville
The Wholesale Parts Inventory Control Associate assures proper control of the parts inventory and related administrative functions. Responsible for receiving and recording new parts inventory, maintaining parts databases and maintaining a safe and secure environment.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Maintains parts inventory by verifying supplies, placing orders when order-points are reached
- Stocks items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves, adjusting inventory system
- Receives returned items by inspecting items, re-packing and re-shelving items, returning damaged and unused parts to supplier
- Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures, complying with codes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, such as reading about new products
- Assist Parts Manager in processing weekly stock orders and place daily parts orders
- Ensure that credits are received for returned parts, remove returned parts from inventory after credits are received
- Provide necessary information to the Warranty Department to allow prompt filing of parts warranties
- Match purchase orders and invoices, approve, and forward to accounting office
- File company copies of parts counter invoices
- Assist in preparing for annual parts inventory
What are the requirements for this job?
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
This job has expired.