Daniels Health has the perfect opportunity for a highly-motivated, enthusiastic, organized individual seeking to make an impact in both business development and account management within our business partnership division. Joining a fast-growing entrepreneurial and service-driven business, the ideal candidate is passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, has strong communication and organizational skills, and outcome-focused problem-solving ability to identify opportunities that strengthen the partnership between Daniels Health and our business partners.
The selected candidate will play a critical role in maintaining strong, mutually beneficial business partnerships with our current customer base and growing with the right-fit new customers. Upon joining Daniels, the Partner Account Executive will immediately adopt key stakeholder relationships with an existing portfolio of customers and will serve as a main point of contact for these customers. This individual will work directly with the Director of Sales Operations and Strategic Partnerships.
- Become a trusted advisor within your portfolio of customers by deeply understanding their businesses and aligning our solution to their needs
- Develop a blueprint for key accounts that includes contract terms and expiration, services and products we provide, buying group, etc
- Project Management and problem solving to drive outcomes inter-departmentally for the customer
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including operations, sales, logistics and finance
- Support strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, business results and successes
- Target new business and create a pipeline within the industry
- Participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes
- 1-3 Years of Sales or Account Management Experience, ideally time spent with both
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to balance required outcomes of both customer and the organization
- Organized, disciplined and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding computer-based skills; Salesforce.com , Microsoft Office, etc.
Learn more about us and our mission!
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
This job has expired.