We are currently looking for a Collections Representative to deliver a high level of customer service by helping to resolve delinquent customer accounts.
Why Suburban Propane?
- Initiate collection activities on past due accounts (calls, letters, and emails) and follow-up on all items
- Process credit card payments including posting to accounts and logging activity
- Provide a high level of customer account management by properly maintaining account information and data
- Communicate with Customer Service Center (CSC) employees to verify and correct posted items when necessary
- Resolve all dispute cases to a mutual satisfactory end between the customer and company
- Analyze accounts receivable information to determine priority and produce aging reports
Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of collections experience preferred
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
This job has expired.