At Parker + Lynch, we work with premier law firms and businesses and understand what it takes to succeed as a leader in accounting and finance, legal, legal technology and many other fields. And most importantly, we take an inspired approach to aligning you with the positions you want and deserve.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for executing a comprehensive recruiting plan and proactively connecting with top legal talent across the nation. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes legal industry trends, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Develops existing clients and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Schedule and conduct in-depth interviews with prospective attorney candidates to assess placement opportunities.
- Manage relationships with clients by partnering to provide hiring solutions.
- Assist all parties in making discreet and informed employment decisions.
- Follow up with clients and applicants to ensure a proper matching has occurred.
- Responsible for relationship management and problem solving.
- Negotiate fee agreements with law firm and corporate legal departments.
- Responsible for completing appropriate correspondence for each placement.
- Responsible for continued development for generating new business.
- Tour clients' offices and seek to gain full understanding of clients' goals and objectives.
- Responsible for generating Direct Hire and Temporary - Hire fees per budgeted goals.
- Conduct quality calls to clients and placed candidates to ensure satisfaction is met on both ends.
- Perform follow-up with clients and placed candidates to assess job performance and satisfaction.
- Complete reference and degree verifications.
- Extending offers of employment to attorney candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Elicit job orders and fill with appropriate candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Enter and edit information in Applicant Tracking System.
- Participate in thought leadership (e.g. networking/articles/panels/conferences/job fairs)
- Compose and post external recruiting ads.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in Political Science, Economics, Arts & Humanities, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant industry experience is required. Juris Doctorate is highly desirable. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
This job has expired.