Kforce has a client in search of Paralegal/Legal Assistant in Juno Beach, FL.Primary Responsibilities for employees in this role include:
- Examining title provided by the Title Team as a final QA/QC before submitting agreement requests to Legal
- Submitting agreement requests to the legal department through QLA
- Communicating requests for Non-standard agreement terms to the legal department through QLA
- Monitoring the status of agreement requests and providing updates to the Leasing team
- Creating and maintaining contacts within QLA
- Entering land agent notes and landowner contact information into QLA
- Drafting certificate of trusts and providing them to the Leasing Team for landowner execution
- Updating parcel statuses related to agreements in QLA to facilitate accurate and timely reporting
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.