Provides Organizational Development leadership and consulting support aligned with business strategies to build organizational capability throughout the company, through consistent deployment of corporate training and Organization Development programs meeting the unique requirements of the company.
- Provides counsel on appropriate education, training, and organization development interventions to support the organization's business strategies.
- Executes on talent management processes such as performance management, succession planning, and leadership development.
- Consults HR leadership and business leaders on employee development, organization effectiveness, and culture change initiatives.
- In partnership with leadership, facilitates the development of the company processes supporting organization reviews and succession plans, identifies upgrade actions, and facilitates the execution of those actions.
- Assesses professional and management training and development needs and uses internal resources or selects external providers as appropriate for design and delivery of professional and reliable instruction.
- Conducts needs analysis to determine training and other interventions needed.
- Implements corporate OD and training initiatives; ensures that HR compliance training is up-to-date.
- Facilitates organizational improvement and feedback processes including implementation and monitoring of the employee survey, performance management, etc.
- Manages e-learning and Cornerstone learning management system (LMS).
- Ensures that training records are accurate and up-to-date; provides weekly MOS updates and other training reports as needed.
- Trains and coaches managers in support of career development discussions; collaborates with managers and executives to respond to human-capital-related requests from the business.
- Ensures that compliance training (e.g., sexual harassment awareness and prevention) is conducted according to federal and state laws and company policies.
- Provides cross-cultural awareness support and facilitates assimilation process for new managers within the company.
- Provides training on the MOS in collaboration with MOS coordinators and subject-matter experts.
- Oversees internship program; collaborates with plant and maintenance managers on Manufacturing Learning and Development program.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions, and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Maintains Education Reimbursement program.
- Plans, writes, and edits employee communications and other documents as needed.
- Leads and supports special projects such as writing and updating HR policies, creating requests for proposals (RFPs) and evaluating proposals, participating in new software implementation/integration, and developing and implementing new programs to support the needs of the organization.
- Meets or exceeds KPI targets and assigned goals.
- Maintains reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- Executes each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- Follows all department quality standards/criteria. Raises concerns and issues to immediate manager. Understands and demonstrates Cambro company culture; displays company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
- Understand departments key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Supports HR Director and executive team with projects or tasks as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While in this position you may be required to perform the following:
- Constant hand use.
- Frequent sitting, standing, use of hands for fine manipulation, reaching below shoulder level.
- Occasional walking, bending at the neck and/or waist, squatting, kneeling, twisting at the neck and/or waist, repetitive use of hands for simple and power grasping, pushing & pulling, reaching above shoulder level, lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs..
- Work around equipment or machinery (Facility tours; MOS Observations)
- Exposure to excessive noise (Facility tours)
- Use of special visual or auditory protective equipment (Facility tours)
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree; five or more years of experience in training, OD, employee development, and/or talent management.
- High degree of oral and written English fluency required, including strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Skills in adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals; skill in practical application of fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Reasoning ability.
- Communication, both verbal and written, including presentation skills, editing, and proofreading.
- MBA or MA in Organizational Effectiveness or Human Resources. Five or more years managing an HR Function.
- Fluency in oral and written Spanish.
- PHR, SPHR, APTD, CPTD.
CAMBRO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.