The Operator operates a fly ash loading facility, overseeing loading, billing, and testing.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Maintain communication with host facility
- Monitor levels of fly ash in silos and place orders as needed.
- Performs all required tests on fly ash as specified by the company; pulls samples for testing and for sending to customers
- Operates truck scales and creates tickets and billing information
- Operates all loading equipment for loading trucks and/or rail cars, may require the use of heavy equipment or a forklift
- Takes care of maintaining and cleaning of all equipment, also maintains facilities and grounds, calls for maintenance work when necessary
- Responsible for plant safety
- Responsible for all paperwork and reports as required by the central office
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.