Meta is seeking an experienced Operations Manager who can help build robust operational processes and internal tools for customer-facing teams. Specific examples of these processes and tools include the quarterly account selection process, Salesforce data ingestion, and development of our CRM systems.The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, will be comfortable tackling new internal business operational challenges, drive results quickly, has sophisticated analytical and communication skills, and is deeply passionate about Meta and the media industry.
Operations Manager, Meta Content & Community Partnerships Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple transformational projects that incorporate people, processes, and technology. Partner closely with numerous cross-functional partners across the organization to ensure excellent collaboration across all projects.
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities for internal tools, infrastructure and third party platforms that drive operational excellence.
- Design and implement process improvements (including automation) that reduce the non-value-added work for partner managers and provide them with insights and services that improve both the time spent with partners and the effectiveness of their interactions.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on the areas with maximum value and in alignment with product strategy.
- Partner with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog prioritized according to business value, impact, and ROI.
- Manage projects and programs in an agile environment- provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories.
- Plan the learning and adoption roadmap with the necessary documentation and communications strategy to enable the business teams for product releases and workflow changes.
- 8+ years of experience in sales operations or related field
- Demonstrated experience with Change Management
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, or other quantitative disciplines
- Leadership and influencing experience at different levels of an organization
- Experience driving cross-functional projects from inception to execution
- Proficient with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Demonstrated experience in establishing operational discipline and rhythm for businesses and teams
- 12+ years of experience in sales operations or related field
- Advanced SQL experience, and familiarity with development and maintenance of data pipelines
- Experience within the digital media space
- Salesforce certified
- Product management experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.